Ease of Use:
- 21 gauge needle is designed to reduce product extravation
- No refrigeration storage is required to the Coaptite implant
- No skin test required
- Reduces the amount of implant in the patient
- Fewer syringe exchanges potentially reduce the risk of needle movement during injections
- Potentially reduces cost to facility and patient
- May reduce procedure time
- Tissue infiltration potentially restores natural tissue in the body
- 63.4% of Coaptite Implant patients maintained a 1 or more Stamey grade improvement at one year*
*FDA PMA Clinical Trial. Document on file.
- 1ml syringe
- Sidekick® Needle 14.6 inch, 21g
Reimbursement (Physician & Facility)
- Click here to view current Urethral Bulking with Coaptite Injectable Implant Coding and Reimbursement Guide.
- Click here to view all Gynecology coding and reimbursement content.
Federal (USA) law and governing law outside the USA restrict these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician trained in diagnostic and therapeutic cystoscopy.
Refer to insert provided with product for complete Instructions for Use, Indications for Use, Contraindications, Potential Adverse Effects, Warnings and Cautions.
Coaptite is a trademark of Merz Aesthetics, Inc.