Experience the complete solution for flexible PATIENT MANAGEMENT by ensuring APPROPRIATE DETECTION AND THERAPY through accurate rhythm detection2,3,4 and classification and appropriate treatment by reducing unnecessary shocks5,6 and limiting unnecessary RV pacing.
1. Longevity estimates are confirmed based on real-world data from more than 45,000 LATITUDE-monitored patients.
2. Michael R Gold, Univ. of Maryland Sch. of Medicine, Baltimore, MD; Jaeho Kim, Joe Bocek, Guidant Corp., CRM Group, Redmond, WA; William Hsu, Guidant Corp., CRM Group, St Paul, MN; Darrell Wagner, Guidant-CRM, St Paul, MN; Lorenzo Dicarlo, Guidant Corp.
3. Hugl B, et al. Safety and performance of a new dual-chamber ICD: results from a European multicenter study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999;33(A):115. Abstract 801-6.
4. Wilkoff, B et al: Benefit of morphology discrimination in a dual chamber ICD. PACE 2001; 24:577.
5. Dr Gilliam presentation at HRS 2010 and at CardioStim, June 17th, 2010. Available on the public website “Physician Resource Center”.
6. Saxon L.A. “Long-Term Outcome After ICD and CRT Implantation and Influence of Remote Device Follow-Up. The ALTITUDE™ Survival Study” Circulation. 2010;122:2359-2367.
7. ACC/AHA Heart Failure Clinical Data Standards. Circulation, Vol. 112 (12), September 20,2005.
8. Dickstein et al. European Heart Journal 2008, doi: 10.1093/eurheart/ehn309
9. Mont et al. Daily maximum and median respiratory rate becomes elevated several weeks before heart failure hospitalization in patients with implantable. Poster Europace 2009.
10. ACC/AHA Guidelines for Ambulatory Electrocardiography Journal of the American College of Cardiology JACC Vol. 34, No. 3, 1999.
11. Gilliam F. R. Changes in Heart Rate Variability, Quality of Life, and Activity in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Patients: Results of the HF-HRV Registry; PACE 2007; 30: 56–64.
12. Prognosis value of HRV footprint and standard deviation of average 5-minute intrinsic R-R intervals for mortality in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients. Gilliam F.R, Singh J, et Al. 2006: 30: 56–64
13. Leslie A. Saxon and al. Long-Term Outcome After ICD and CRT Implantation and Influence of Remote. Circulation 2010;122;2359-2367; originally published online Nov 22, 2010
14. Gurevits O. Programmable Multiple Pacing Configurations Help to Overcome High Left Ventricular Pacing Thresholds and Avoid Phrenic Nerve Stimulation. PACE 2005; 28:1255–1259.
15. Gold MR, Niazi I, Giudici M, Leman RB, Studivant JL, Kim MH, et al., A Prospective Comparison of AV Delay Programming Methods for Hemodynamic Optimization during Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2007; 18:490-496.
16. Heart Rhythm, Vol 7, No 4, April 2010, p567 - 579. This article describes an occurence of a PVC occuring on the left side which is subsequently sensed on the RV lead which triggers an LV Pace initiating a VT.
Product TypeCardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Used in ProceduresCardiac Resynchronization Therapy Implantation
Related Medical AreasCardiac Rhythm Management
Related ConditionsHeart Conditions